Plan a Visit
Getting here is easy, but knowing what to expect requires some bullet points! Here they are:
- You can dress casually or you can dress up...it your choice!
- We will not single you out by asking you to stand or wear a name tag.
- As our guest we do not expect you to give to the offering.
- Wifi username: villagechurch, password: lifesteps.
- 9 & 10:45am - contemporary worship, 70-75 min
- 8am - traditional worship, 60 min, meets September - May, with the exception of the Thanksgiving/Christmas season and Easter Sunday.
- Stop by our welcome center for a gift, a free coffee, and answers to your questions.
- Kid Zone ministries (nursery - 5th grade) meet only during the 9 & 10:45 worship times. Visit the Kid Zone page for more information.
- Middle School (6th-8th grade) and High School (9th-12th grade) classes take place during the 10:45am service. Visit the Students page for more information.
- Should your family choose to stick together, that’s fine too! All ages are welcome in the worship services.
- We have a room just off the auditorium (Room 202) for families with small children in case you need to step out of service, and nursing moms are welcome too! You can view the service on a monitor so you won't miss a beat.
- Village Church is fully accessible to our guests in wheelchairs and others who have difficulty navigating stairs. The elevator is located in the north side entrance. At the Welcome Center we offer Assistive Listening devices and large print bulletins/song sheets.
- Special Needs Ministries: PALS is for kids, preschool-8th grade, and meets during the 9am service in Room 106; THRIVE is for adults, 9th grade & older, and meets during the 10:45am service in Room 106.