When we deepen our friendships, we deepen our faith. One of our priorities is helping people connect in small groups, classes/studies, and activity groups. Click below to find a group. There are many ways to get involved and connected at Village Church.
It’s important for men to connect with and challenge one other in life, family, and ministry. These days manhood is defined in confusing ways, but God's Word offers clarity and direction, and discovering that in community is our goal with men. Together we'll build each other up, have real conversations about the things that really matter, and strengthen each other to become the men God has created us to be.
Weekly Study Groups
- Tuesdays, 6:15-7:30am, Room 207
- Wednesdays, 6:30-8pm, Room 102
- Saturdays, 7-8:30am, Room 102
- Wednesdays, 7:30-9:30am, Gojo's Restaurant (Waukegan)
Come study God's word with other men. Bring your Bible, a notebook, and a pen. No need to register, just show up.
Visit the Events page for more opportunities for men.
Women are pulled in many different directions these days. There are internal and external expectations that weary our hearts, minds, and bodies. Whether you are a full-time employee, full-time at home, or looking for your next life step, your hours are full. So wherever you find yourself, we want to come alongside and encourage you in your relationship with Jesus and others.
- Tuesdays, beginning June 19
- 6:30pm in Conference Room
Bring your Bible, notebook, and a pen. This will be an inductive study through Psalms. All ladies welcome, no childcare available.
- Mondays, August 6-September 17
- 7-9pm in Room 104
- Cost: $14
- Fridays, August 17-October 5
- 12:30-2pm in Room 102
- Buy your own book
Visit the Events Page for more opportunities for women.
Meta & Momentum
Meta - college-age singles
- Sunday, 7-9pm, various locations
Visit the Meta Facebook page for more info.
Momentum - singles, all ages
- Sunday, 10:45am, Room 104
Each group is committed to helping single adults grow in their relationship with Jesus, connect with one another, serve in the church, and reach our community. In addition to the weekly group meetings, check out the Meta and Momentum events below.
Visit the Events Page for more opportunities for singles.
When we deepen our friendships, we deepen our faith. One of our priorities is helping people connect in small groups, classes/studies, and special interest groups.
- Small Groups focus on friendship, prayer, and bible study and entail a longer term investment. Some groups also find ways to serve together.
- Classes/Studies focus for a shorter season (4-12 weeks) on a specific topic (financial health, marriage enrichment, spiritual growth, biblical archaeology, etc.)
- Special Interest groups range in length and subject matter. Some are activity-driven and seasonal, some address a stage of life, some focus on a special cause (Hiking, Human Trafficking Awareness, Aviation, Caring for aging parents, etc.)
Click below to find a listing and more info on groups at Village Church.