COVID-19 Info & Updates
Our Elders have been in dialogue with ministry leaders and our safety team regarding the ongoing COVID-19 developments. Please watch the video for updates.
Village Church COVID-19 Guidelines
New CDC/Illinois COVID Guidelines:
Fully vaccinated people can resume activities without wearing a mask or physically distancing, except where required by federal, state, local, tribal, or territorial laws, rules, and regulations, including local business and workplace guidance.
- We trust you will evaluate both CDC guidelines and your situation and do what is best for you and your family.
- Village Church will neither ask if people are vaccinated nor require proof of vaccination.
- Kid Zone children’s ministry will continue to require masks (until the school/camp guidelines are updated). CDC guidelines does not apply to ages 12 & under because 12 & under are not eligible for vaccination.
- High school and middle school ministries will encourage masks when indoors and in close proximity.
- Hand sanitizers and tissues are available through the lobby and church.
- Cleaning and disinfecting of premises will be conducted in compliance with CDC protocols on a weekly basis.
- Do not come to church if you are sick or symptomatic (cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever of 100.4 degrees or above, chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell, or other CDC-identified symptoms).
- Notify Village Church if you contract Covid-19 and recently attended a service. Contact Dan Null (224-214-1191 or firstname.lastname@example.org).