Village Church COVID-19 Guidelines
- Please wear a mask while indoors (if over the age of two and medically able).
- Village Church will neither ask if people are vaccinated nor require proof of vaccination.
- Volunteers for children’s ministry will wear a mask while indoors.
- Adult mentors for student ministries will wear a mask while indoors.
- Hand sanitizers are available throughout the lobby and church.
- Auditorium is set for pod seating.
- Do not come to church if you are sick or symptomatic (cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever of 100.4 degrees or above, chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell, or other CDC-identified symptoms).
- Notify Village Church if you contract COVID-19 and recently attended a service. Contact a ministry leader or Dan Null (224-214-1191 or email@example.com).