- Saturday, September 12
- @Village Church of Gurnee
- $15/person (includes event materials and gifts!)
What is Marriage Night?
Marriage Night is a one-night livestream event designed to encourage husbands and wives (or engaged couples) with a refreshing vision of God-honoring relationships. Look forward to laughs and a time to learn as you hear from marriage experts and discover how to cultivate a healthy marriage on a lasting biblical foundation.
Who is it for?
Anyone is welcome to attend, though the teaching will be aimed primarily at married couples and individuals preparing for marriage. This event will be beneficial to you even if your spouse is unable to attend.
How are we adjusting this event due to COVID-19?
- We ask that if you are sick or symptomatic, please stay home.
- Hand sanitizers will be available.
- Face masks/coverings will be required.
- Park in south lot of church and use main south entrance (if you need the use of the elevator it is located on the north side of the building).
- Space is limited (social distancing) - so register early.
More info is available in our FAQs.
Who are the speakers?