It’s important for men to connect with and challenge one other in life, family, and ministry. These days manhood is defined in confusing ways, but God's Word offers clarity and direction, and discovering that in community is our goal with men. Together we'll build each other up, have real conversations about the things that really matter, and strengthen each other to become the men God has created us to be.
Weekly Study Groups
- Tuesdays, 6:15-7:30am, Online via Zoom
- Wednesdays, 7:30-9:30am, Online via Zoom
- Wednesdays, 6:30-8pm, Meeting at church
- Wednesdays, 7-8:30pm, Meeting at church
- Saturdays, 7-8:30am, Meeting at church
Come study God's word with other men. Bring your Bible, a notebook, and a pen. For more info on each study, contact Paul Alleman or Mandy Wilkerson.
Visit the Events page for more opportunities for men.