MISSION // WHAT WE DO
We make disciples who love God fully and love people completely.
VISION // WHERE WE ARE GOING
To see Lake County renewed by God through people transformed by the gospel.
We are so moved by who God is and what he’s done, we cannot help but give him our whole lives.
We look up to God in worship, we grow as followers of Christ, and we reach out with gospel-hope. The gospel is too important to wait and wish for people to come to us. So we commit ourselves to show and tell our neighbors how Christ changes everything. In doing this, we are partnering with the God of the universe who works through us to transform our world. Anything short of genuine
life transformation and community renewal is too small a goal. Yet, this vision is too big to attempt without the Holy Spirit’s presence, so we devote ourselves to prayer. This vision is too good for us to do alone, so partner with us on the journey.
Three pillars help focus our effort to accomplish what God alone can achieve through us.
- All elements of gathered worship on Sunday mornings are gospel-centered, Scripture-saturated, and serve to facilitate our response to who God is and what he’s done.
- We celebrate stories of the Spirit’s work through our ministries and in the lives of transformed people.
- We are biblically equipped to navigate a post-Christian world with the grace, truth, and hope that only the gospel provides.
- We walk with people from becoming a first-time guest to a connected member of our church family.
- The next generation of children and youth are equipped to make and be disciples of Jesus Christ.
- We experience genuine life transformation as we grow in Christ and go together in small groups.
- We foster a leadership culture of faith and grace where we strive to accomplish what God has yet to achieve in and through us.
- We live as everyday missionaries sharing Christ in work, family, and friend circles.
- Small groups of people are sent to serve as the hands and feet of Christ in our community.
- We see the gospel come to unreached and under-reached people groups around the world.
- Strategic partnerships are cultivated to extend the gospel’s impact of community renewal beyond the reach of any one, individual ministry.
- A new, community ministry serves our neighbors as a tangible expression of gospel-renewal.
Lord, when we look back from 2030 at what your Spirit will accomplish through us over the years to come, may we have no other option but to give you all the glory. Amen.
VALUES // WHO WE ARE
The gospel is all about Jesus, both who he is and what he’s done. Jesus is the one true hope for humanity.
God’s Word is our timeless authority and perfect guide, so we’ll teach and follow it in all things.
God can change anyone’s life, so you’re never beyond his reach. As we pursue Jesus together, we cannot help but grow to become more like him.
God himself came all the way from heaven for us. So there’s no place too far and no sacrifice too great that should keep us from sharing Christ with others.
God loves every person, so we must too. We long for every person to experience God’s love for them through all we say and do.
STRATEGY // HOW WE ARE GETTING THERE
YOU are God’s strategy to reach Lake County.
- GATHER as worshipers who encounter and respond to God with our lives.
- PREPARE through “Equip Village” initiatives to biblically navigate our world.
- ENGAGE in small groups that grow in life transformation and go on God’s mission.
- PARTNER in community ministry that brings the whole gospel to the whole person.