- Mondays, August 26-November 24
- 6:30-8:30pm, Room 104
- Cost: $16 (scholarships available)
GriefShare is a friendly, caring group of people who will walk alongside you through one of life’s most difficult experiences. You don’t have to go through the grieving process alone. Click for more info.
Surviving the Holidays One-Day Seminar
- Sunday, November 24
- 12:30-3:30pm, Room 207
- Free event, lunch provided
Wondering how you will survive the weeks surrounding Thanksgiving and Christmas? Are you dreading these holidays, knowing that everything has changed and that happy memories from past years can’t be recreated?
Our Surviving the Holidays seminar is especially for people who are grieving a loved one’s death. You’ll learn:
- How to deal with the many emotions you’ll face during the holidays
- What to do about traditions and other coming changes
- Helpful tips for surviving social events
- How to discover hope for your future