Village Church is taking necessary steps to ensure the health & safety of all participants in the GriefShare classes/seminar.
GriefShare: Loss of Spouse Seminar
- Monday, February 22
- Room 104
- Register on GriefShare website
Due to COVID-19, space is limited so we are requiring registration.This seminar is in-person, not online.
Do you dread the lonely days and nights? Wonder what to do with your spouse’s belongings? Feel like your brain is in a fog? Unsure of how you’ll go on?
At a Loss of a Spouse seminar you’ll discover:
- Other people understand and have found ways to make it through
- Why it won’t always hurt so much
- Reasons for hope
- Practical tips for coping with the death of a spouse
- Mondays, March 1- May 24
- 4-6pm - Register on GriefShare website
- 6:30-8:30pm - Register on GriefShare website
- $16/person (scholarships available)
Due to COVID-19, space is limited so we are requiring registration.
This year we are offering this class at two times, 4pm and 6:30pm. Both classes are in-person. Check the GriefShare website for alternate locations offering online options.
GriefShare is a friendly, caring group of people who will walk alongside you through one of life’s most difficult experiences. You don’t have to go through the grieving process alone. Click for more info.