Izzy Schultz Funeral
Dear Friends of Izzy Schultz and her family,
Many of us are grieving the loss of this dear young woman who touched so many lives with her joy and playfulness.
We have made plans for as many people to attend Izzy's wake and funeral as possible. In order to keep people as safe as possible during the Covid 19 pandemic, we have had to take some unusual steps that we’d ask guests to honor. Below are the details for our services on Friday.
Location: Our services will be held at Village Church of Gurnee who have graciously made their campus available to us. (1319 N. Hunt Club, Gurnee)
Visitation will take place from 9am-12pm in the sanctuary
- Come early. We will need to be completed with our visitation at 12pm.
- Enter the building at the South Main entrance.
- Please wear masks and remain 6’ apart from others who are not family.
- Please hand-sanitize as you enter the building.
- Please remain socially distant indoors as you follow the traffic pattern.
Funeral service at 2pm
- Outdoor seating will be available socially distanced.
- Please wear masks except when seated.
- Flowers should be delivered to Village Church on Friday between 7am and 8am.
- Grief Counselors will be available during the visitation and after the service. You will recognize them by the green lanyards they are wearing.
440 N. Hunt Club Road Gurnee, IL 60031